Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who the Heck is Gennifer Flowers?

So I don't know if you've heard about this, but apparently Bill Clinton had another relationship with this woman named Gennifer Flowers and there is proof. (tapes of phone conversations between her and Bill during their 12 year affair!) I'm sure if I had followed the whole scandal a little closer I may have heard of her before... But searching the Internet today, I found this article about her:  



This comes up now because Flowers has realized that she could get some real money by putting up the tapes of her and Bill up for bid! She says, "I certainly would enjoy the money for my future security," Hahaha! 

Upon further research I found that Hillary's response to these tapes was absolutely epic. When asked what she thought of Bill calling Gennifer "honey" in the tapes she said that in Alabama everybody calls everybody "honey," so that was the reason that it was okay. Is Hillary ignorant? YES.

Personally, I think it's kind of funny that this woman, Gennifer, brings this forward now, especially for people like me who had never heard of this nonsense before today. Hillary has once again amazed me with her wonderful words of ignorance. How much longer can she fool herself, and how long will it take until she tries to fool the country? She's already started, and it's not looking good. NICE JOB MRS. CLINTON!

1 comment:

professorf said...

Flowers was a big story during the Clinton Presidency, before his election and then during the Paula Jones mess that led to his impeachment--my what they don't dig up....

I think Hillary knows but chooses not to acknowledge Bill's affairs. I don't think she is stupid or ignorant, but just has a lot of ambition and she sees him as her way to the presidency--so her loyalty to him in the face of his disloyalty is calculated to her what she wants.